At a glance
Our mentorship program from EMEA Recruiting is a new program supporting our recruitment of talent that is traditionally underrepresented in our industry.
It provides an interactive learning experience designed to help people prepare the knowledge, confidence and mindset for a successful interview process with Meta, and other similar organisations.
Through the program, we’ll coach participants on how to approach big tech interview processes, how to prepare, and how to shine.
Meet the Experts
Our employees facilitating are passionate about developing people and sharing their knowledge. They will use this fantastic opportunity to design and deliver short courses based on the must-have skills, whilst being supported by the International DEI Recruiting team who will focus on interview skills, CV surgeries and more.
Are you a lawyer, qualified in at least one EU/UK jurisdiction, with a keen passion and interest in:
- Data Protection; or
- Litigation; or
- Product Counselling; or
- Competition Law.
Are you a Product Marketer with professional experience in:
- Strategic marketing, product strategy, product management or management consulting.
- Developing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Launching and driving adoption for new products and services while owning and achieving KPIs
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker with the ability to use deductive reasoning to simplify and communicate complex issues required.
Getting Involved – How to apply?
- Are you passionate and skilled in either of the above areas of Legal or Product Marketing.
- If yes – upload your CV and register your interest via this splashlink:
- We ask that you are willing to commit up to 7 weeks of 1 hour sessions per week.
- Program dates: Product Marketing 19th September to 28th October 2022. Legal 3rd October to 11th November 2022.